Design, develop and enhance Nucore's PHP-Zend driven integrated financial management platform for the Air Travel Industry.
1. Follow Nucore coding convention and inline commenting.
2. Develop proper solution designs based on the requirements.
3. Review source code & Self report UT coverage.
4. Ensure maintainable, reusable and highly optimized code.
5. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the software.
6. Understand the nuances of advance modules of the product.
7. Provide mentoring on Nucore SDLC / travel industry processes.
1. 3-8 years experience in any PHP framework.
2. Good in analytical and logical skill
3. Well-versed with Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
4. Knowledge in HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, XML, APIs and SQL.
Salary for Experienced:As per Industry Standards
If you are interested in this opportunity, pl send mail to email@example.com with subject of the mail as "Calicut - Specialist - Development 3-8 yrs" with the following details in the Text of the reply (No attachments please).
On receipt of your reply candidates will be shortlisted by SHREDS and sent to the company directly for test / interview. Interviews will be spread out for two to three weeks starting 11th Feb and you will be informed about your date of interview.
SHREDS Reg No (if available):
email id :
Qualifying Degree and name of College : B Tech / M Tech / MCA /MBA/ Others (specify)
Branch / Specialisation and % Mark / CGPA :
Work Experience (Designation) :
Work Experience (in months in PHP) :
Work experience ( brief description of level and nature)
Keep Checking the site for more recruitments getting scheduled soon.Experienced
Eestablished over a decade ago at Kozhikode, is a software product company serving Air Travel Industry with market presence spread over 18 countries.
Its flagship produce handles over 57 million transactions and sale volume worth US $4.5 billion per year, showing them the way forward to success. You will be part of the team that works on our flagship product.