We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 to 4 years of experience working with front-end web technologies.
1. Develop new user-facing features
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
4. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Good knowledge of responsive designs
6. Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
1. Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
2. Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
4. Experience in cloud based environments like AWS and/or Azure.
5. Familiarity with CSS precompilers like SASS, LESS
6. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
7. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN etc
9. Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
10. Design mobile-based features
11. Create quality mockups and prototypes
12. Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
13. Good understanding of JSON / XML and usage of API
14. Understanding of layout aesthetics
15. Experience with WordPress (as a CMS) and familiarity with PHP
This position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of devices, including mobile phones and tablet computers. The primary focus will be development of applications and their integration with back-end services. Our ideal candidate will be committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products. If you are adaptable and a team player, self-motivated and driven to solve complex problems.
The developer should be familiar with X-Code, Android Studio, GitHub, and Mobile App Development.
1. Design and develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for Android, iOS and Universal Windows platforms using PhoneGap, Xamarin, OutSystems or similar frameworks.
2. Skilled with Objective-C, Swift, iOS frameworks, Java, RESTful APIs, code versioning tools, and CI tools
3. Solid understanding of iOS or Android system architecture.
4. Familiarity with UX/UI concepts, web technologies, threading, performance tuning, and offline storage
5. Familiarity with Apple’s design specifications/guidelines
6. Familiarity with Android’s design specifications/guidelines
7. Knowledge of cloud message APIs and push notifications, benchmarking and optimization. Understanding of modern API conventions (REST, SOAP) and integration experience.
8. Designing and deploying iOS / Android applications
9. Standardize apps to deliver across multiple platforms.
10. Optimizing performance, quality, and responsiveness for all apps
11. Fixing bugs and bottlenecks
12. Implement new features in our mobile application such as geo-fencing, use of camera, and push notifications
13. Create the optimal device testing approach to ensure our mobile app looks consistently superb on iPhone, iPad, and the multitude of Android phones and tablets.
14. Experience on apps with gamification effects.
3.ASP.Net C# Developer 2 to 4 yrs experience
Candidates for a full-time position as ASP.NET with C# developer. The selected candidate will be part of a strong development team, and will be responsible for translating complex business requirements into functional web based applications throughout all stages of the SDLC. The ideal candidate has extensive experience working with distributed, service oriented architecture (SOA) systems, writing clean object-oriented code, worked with RESTful APIs and has worked in cloud based environments like AWS and/or Azure.
2. Set up and maintain data structures and database environment
3. Ability to support and maintain existing systems that use a variety of .NET technologies.
4. Strong knowledge of C# and ASP.NET, Application Security and MVC framework
5. Experience in developing responsive web applications.
6. Experience in cloud based environments like AWS and/or Azure.
7. Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL for implementing database driven, web-based applications
8. A flair for UI/UX design. Comfortable implementing designs with pixel perfect accuracy.
11. Solid understanding of MS SQL/Server database. Experience with TSQL, Stored Procedures, triggers etc.
4.PHP Developer 2 to 4 yrs experience
Candidates for a full-time position as PHP developer. The selected candidate will be part of a strong development team, and will be responsible for translating complex business requirements into functional web based applications throughout all stages of the SDLC. The ideal candidate has extensive experience working with distributed, service oriented architecture (SOA) systems, writing clean object-oriented code, worked with RESTful APIs and has worked in cloud based environments like AWS and/or Azure.
1. Framework-oriented PHP MVC experience. Confident working with modern MVC frameworks. MVC’s such as Codeigniter, Zend, CakePHP or Yii and desire to learn new frameworks
2. CSS, CSS preprocessor experience (LESS or SASS)
3. Experience with API integrations (both back-end and front-end)
5. Experience with unit testing.
6. Experience with Industry standard PHP templating engines
7. Strong MySQL & SQL Server database skills
8. Experience in cloud based environments like AWS and/or Azure.
9. Knowledge of web application security considerations and best practices
10. Experience developing & architecting for large-scale Social Web products with a large user base.
11. Fast learner of off the shelf systems, uses good development practices (source code in Git and release management).
12. A flair for UI/UX design. Comfortable implementing designs with pixel perfect accuracy.
Venue:Muthoot Institute of science&Technology,Varikoli,Thirpunithura-Muvattupuzha Highway, Ernakulam Dist
Reporting time 9.00 AM
Eligibility:Any qualification, Backlogs allowed.
Salary: As per Industry standards
Freshers:For freshers who got experience in PHP, ASP.Net, Frontend, SQL Server, MySQL, Mobile App in Android and IOS. Prefer freshers who got experience more than 6 months. If they have 0 experience then they should be exceptionally good.
Confirmation open for 2013/2014/2015 and 2016 pass outs
Interested candidates with relevant experience only, send Latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as your relevant experience [example -CADVIL- PHP Developer/Front-End Developer/Mobile App Developer/ASP.Net C# Developer] and the following details in the mail ASAP.
and report at the venue between 9.00 AM and 11.00 AM.
Contact us or send mail if you have any difficulty on timing/date