60%or CGPA 6 in Final Degree[Till now & at joining time for 2018]
Outside Kerala students are also eligible
No Current arrears
Candidate should have good Communication skills
CTC - INR 4 Lacs per annum + Health Insurance (INR 4 Lacs) after completing probation period successfully;
Those who are selected will be offered a pay for INR 18,000 per month until probation completes (6 months) and shall be given a salary for INR 30,000 per month (In addition to this, Health Insurance for INR 4 Lakhs per annum +Variable Pay/ Bonus twice annually + other perks like team lunch etc) once they successfully complete the probation period. .
Technical (algorithms) with the total of 20 questions.
Total duration of test is 3 hours. All the questions will be descriptive
Based on result of Written Test Face to Face Interview will be done after 1 Month.
Successful candidates will be invited to receive offer letters.
1.Need to undergo training in advanced technologies like Mobile Computing, Cloud Computing, Middle Ware Technologies, Graphical applications ,etc.
2. Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
3. Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
4. Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
5. Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems.
6. Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements(such as urgent customer problems).
7. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Skills Required :
Candidate should be self-starter. Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills enable you to
resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative, as well as practical ways.Consistently adapt to new circumstances, learn quickly when facing new problems or challenges and are open to change.
Make it a point to listen to and act on feedback, and find it important to gain insight from errors.
Moreover, candidate should be a team player who places great value on meeting all team deadlines and deliverables.
Confirmation / Hall Ticket:
Confirm only if you are eligible and 100% sure to attend the test.
Hall Tickets will be available in SHREDS [ Login / Hallticket ]
Candidates who confirm and do not report for the test will not get future services from SHREDS
All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
Two copies of RESUME
Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
Three copies of passport size photographs
Examination Fees to be paid to SHREDS
College ID/Any other Photo ID.
A Sweden based Product development company.
Date: Saturday 14th April 2018
Venue: Muthoot Institute of science&Technology,Varikoli,Thirpunithura-Muvattupuzha Highway, Ernakulam Dist